Koru Therapies strives to provide high quality treatments at competitive rates and be on time to all appointments. If a treatment is booked and then canceled, this has a significant impact on the business. Therefore, Koru Therapies operates under the following cancellation policy:
- Payment is required at the time of booking an appointment. This is what reserves the day and time requested.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given to cancel an appointment, full payment for the missed appointment is required. If more than 48 hours notice is given, you are welcome to reschedule your appointment for another time.
- If using a gift certificate for payment, the gift certificate will no longer be valid if the above cancellation policy is not followed.
- If you need to cancel an appointment due to a contagious or infectious illness, please do so as soon as you are aware of the condition. If less than 48 hours notice is given, the cancellation fee might be waived.
- If Koru Therapies needs to cancel on you without 48 hours notice for unforeseen circumstances (family emergency, car trouble, sickness, etc.), you are entitled to a full refund or may reschedule your appointment. Koru Therapies apologizes in advance if this happens.
If a client arrives late to their session (in particular when others follow), the treatment may be shortened in order to respect following appointment times. The client is responsible for full payment of the session, regardless of the actual treatment time received. Please be on time, or preferably 15 minutes early! Thank you.
It is always appreciated when current clients refer new clients to Koru Therapies. You’ll get $10 off your next treatment (of $75 or more) for every person you refer after they have paid for and received a regular-priced treatment. This is a small way to say thanks for helping support this private practice.
Koru Therapies requires that a special offer be used by the person who purchases or receives it.